Favorite Movie Quotes
In a tight situation and at a loss for words? Do what I do – and what my characters do – and borrow one of these immortal hard-boiled lines:
“Made it, Ma! Top of the world!"
-Cody Jarrett (Jimmy Cagney) in White Heat
"You’ve got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"
– Harry Callahan (Clint Eastwood) in Dirty Harry
“I’ll make him an offer he can’t refuse.”
– Michael Corleone (Al Pacino) in The Godfather
“Is it safe? Is it safe?”
– Dr. Christian Szell (Laurence Olivier) in Marathon Man
“Say hello to my little friend.”
– Tony Montana (Al Pacino) in Scarface
“I’m not bad. I’m just drawn that way.”
– Jessica Rabbit in Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
“As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster.”
– Henry Hill (Ray Liotta) in Goodfellas
“I have a stone in my shoe, Mr. Corleone. A two-bit punk who works for me.”
– Joey Zasa (Joe Mantegna) in Godfather III
“They treat me like a criminal, I’ll end up a criminal.”
– Fenster (Benicio del Toro) in The Usual Suspects
"Who’s your Daddy now?"
– Jane Smith (Angelina Jolie) in Mr. & Mrs. Smith